Announcement: Changes to Forum and Unlimited Download Subscriptions

Welcome to the Wizards' Forum!
Craig Micallef
Site Admin

Announcement: Changes to Forum and Unlimited Download Subscriptions

Post by Craig Micallef » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:11 am

Dear Wizards,

I wanted to make everyone aware of some changes being made to our Wizards' Forum and Unlimited Downloads subscriptions starting on February 1st. A link to the full announcement is provided below, but I'd like to summarize it briefly:
  1. Nothing is materially changing: the total price and the content both remain the same.
  2. The Wizards' Forum and Unlimited Downloads subscriptions are being combined into one Wizards’ Premium Unlimited Membership.
  3. The Wizards' Forum subscription will now be called the Wizards' Membership.
The motivation for these changes is three-fold:

First, it will make our own internal accounting and auditing much simpler.

Second, and more importantly, it will remove potential misunderstandings, particularly with newer Wizards. The Wizards' Forum has always been a prerequisite to the Unlimited Downloads subscription. Combining the two formalizes this requirement.

Finally, the name change better reflects the ongoing evolution of features that a Wizards' Membership provides.

Here is the link to the official announcement on the Post Time Daily website:
https://posttimedaily.com/post-time-dai ... criptions/

If your subscriptions are set to automatically renew, there is nothing you need to do: your existing subscriptions will be converted automatically.

As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to support@posttimedaily.com.

Thank you.
Craig Micallef

M_Walk

Re: Announcement: Changes to Forum and Unlimited Download Subscriptions

Post by M_Walk » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:27 am

Link is not working.
Mark Walker!

Craig Micallef
Site Admin

Post by Craig Micallef » Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:58 am

M_Walk wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 9:27 am
Link is not working.
Sorry about that. The forum apparently didn't like the formatting I applied. Should be working now.

Thanks!
Craig Micallef

M_Walk

Post by M_Walk » Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:12 am

Craig, This is great news! I don't always download the unlimited data, but still wanted to be apart on the forum! that wizards membership now does that. Do you have any plans to offer MP, PP, EL & LF to the data files for Post Time Daily 2.0 software?
Mark Walker!

Craig Micallef
Site Admin

Post by Craig Micallef » Mon Jan 22, 2024 12:14 pm

M_Walk wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:12 am
Craig, This is great news! I don't always download the unlimited data, but still wanted to be apart on the forum! that wizards membership now does that. Do you have any plans to offer MP, PP, EL & LF to the data files for Post Time Daily 2.0 software?
We don't have plans to include the BLAM/VC ratings in Post Time Daily. That said, the existing pace ratings and Advanced Speed Figure currently found in PTD are due for an update. Not sure when that will happen exactly, but it is on the radar.

Thanks!
Craig Micallef