April/May Inner Secret DVDs: Anti Value Horses

Welcome to the Wizards' Forum!
Michael Pizzolla
Site Admin

April/May Inner Secret DVDs: Anti Value Horses

Post by Michael Pizzolla » Sun May 02, 2010 7:16 pm

Hi Wizards,

While some of you may have gotten them already, DVD Series 3 Numbers 3 and 4 (the April and May 2010 DVDs) are on their way.

It's a two parter, because there was so much to cover. I'm share with you my personal workflow, and talk about 'Anti Value Horses'.

Thanks for your patience,

All the best,

Michael
All the best,

Michael

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Leonardo da Vinci

roundtop

Re: April/May Inner Secret DVDs: Anti Value Horses

Post by roundtop » Thu May 06, 2010 10:09 am

I think this "anti value horse" concept is groundbreaking. I have a friend who is also a race author and he states an underlay is harder to identify than an overlay. I agree. I've been with Michael since 1996 and I have long amazed my friends with some of my huge scores. However, I have always looked for value, somewhat to my detriment. Those days may be gone.
The anti value horse has changed my game over the past 3 days. Even though I'm extemely busy at work I've gone through several hundred races, using control B, simply to evaluate the anti value horse. I have been truly amazed. Favorites lose nearly 70% of the time, but I've never had a clear concept of evaluating them. When you can identify a favorite that shouldn't be, value falls into your lap. And evaluating favorites is fun, at least for me. I'll have more to say on this in the next few days when I've had some time to digest all of it. Chip

lencarlson

Post by lencarlson » Fri May 07, 2010 8:02 am

Micheal, as always thank you once again for sharing your genius with us. I can"t tell you how much it has helped my
learning process of this game when you let us " look over your shoulder " or as you called it in your last DVD ,
" Personal Workflow" . To take us through a day of races , and see your thought process has helped me bring it
all together. 1) Value 2) Why the Value 3) Value Cap . If more of "Personal Workflow" would fit into up-coming
DVD"s I would love it !!!! To be able to compare notes so to speak, makes me feel that much more confident in
my learning. Thanks again, Len Carlson

profits

Post by profits » Fri May 07, 2010 4:41 pm

I haven't received April/May DVDs yet. Did anyone else not receive them yet?
Profits
"You mean a horse can lose by 20 lengths and they still pay you...and you've been losing money all these years"
Felix Unger learning about betting to show from Oscar Madison

blueken555

Post by blueken555 » Sat May 08, 2010 5:34 am

I haven't received it either. Maybe its a Long Island thing :D

Ken