New Software Releases: BLAM 1.2 and ValueCapper 2.2

Welcome to the Wizards' Forum!
Sjmeola
Site Admin

Re: New Software Releases: BLAM 1.2 and ValueCapper 2.2

Post by Sjmeola » Fri Jan 12, 2024 7:27 pm

Looking foward to valuecapping with many of you via the new update feature.
I had a feeling "follow me" was going to be a hit. I also like the the follow me
thread idea.

As far as a live chat room- I would spend a lot of time in there.

Regards,

Sam
"The celebration comes when you take the bet and not after the results"
"Act like a pig to catch a tiger !"
"When yout sit, sit ! when you stand, stand !, above all don't wobble"
-Michael Pizzolla

RSKERK

Post by RSKERK » Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:44 am

You're right Bob, those give me a headache also. They move so fast you can't keep up? Maybe it's a feature on the "New" Wizards Forum after it's uncluttered & tightened up? Going forward I will go back to posting these crazy idea's in the original suggestion thread. Looks like ideas are popping up in multiple threads...........Rob
Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains.............Nuke Laloosh

Jdhanover

Post by Jdhanover » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:28 pm

Posted in a diff thread - probably better here

Add the Follow Me notes to the print options - I export (print to pdf) a LOT as I like to have the pdf on my phone with pp, vc screens, etc if I am going to be out for the day.

When the Mrs goes shopping (for god knows what) but drags me along... so do I (for horses)!!! LOL...just dont have my PC with me to do so

Live Chat would be GREAT!!! Think we’d find it to not be a headache as the vast majority of the chat would (maybe should) be about races coming up soon. General comments or those for later races go in the Follow Me thread (either the one I started or whatever future one there is)

Thx
Jon

Gerard03

Post by Gerard03 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:35 am

I have Windows 10. I solved my sizing problem, but the profile icon is not in the right hand corner.

Craig Micallef
Site Admin

Post by Craig Micallef » Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:38 am

Gerard03 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:35 am
I have Windows 10. I solved my sizing problem, but the profile icon is not in the right hand corner.
Gerard,

Could you take a screenshot of what you see and post it here? Microsoft has instructions on taking screenshots: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/win ... Windows_10.

You can then save the screenshot to a file and attach it here by clicking the Attachments tab (shown when you Add Reply).
Craig Micallef

Gerard03

Post by Gerard03 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:37 am

Craig Micallef wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:38 am
Gerard03 wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:35 am
Gerard,

Could you take a screenshot of what you see and post it here? Microsoft has instructions on taking screenshots: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/win ... Windows_10.

You can then save the screenshot to a file and attach it here by clicking the Attachments tab (shown when you Add Reply).
Capture.PNG
hope this works
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Craig Micallef
Site Admin

Post by Craig Micallef » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:13 am

Hmm, that looks a bit off. Some of the screen elements don't have the correct size, and there's a vertical space on the right which shouldn't be there.

Do you know what your Windows scaling or DPI settings are? In Windows, if you search for Display Settings, it will show what's configured on your system. You might try changing the Scale or Text Size values to see if that helps.
Craig Micallef

veech2203

Post by veech2203 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:15 am

The New follow Me feature is awesome. The more notes the Wizards leave the better, but even just a checked race. Can't tell you how many times you miss something that someone else sees. Thanks VP

Gerard03

Post by Gerard03 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:03 am

Craig Micallef wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:13 am
Hmm, that looks a bit off. Some of the screen elements don't have the correct size, and there's a vertical space on the right which shouldn't be there.

Do you know what your Windows scaling or DPI settings are? In Windows, if you search for Display Settings, it will show what's configured on your system. You might try changing the Scale or Text Size values to see if that helps.
I don’t know what the size is. I’ll have to troll around and check. There’s nothing else on your side that you can do?

Gerard03

Post by Gerard03 » Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:23 am

Craig Micallef wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:13 am

I figured it out! I lowered the size to 100 and restarted the laptop. the icon popped up. thanks for the assistance!